Recommended specs and tips for playing Error Ware 2
- Windows 7 or higher
- 4 GB RAM minimum (8 GB recommended)
- AMD Radeon 7800 HD / NVIDIA 850M or better
- 300 MB of free space on harddrive
- Keyboard & Mouse, optional Gamepad or Wii Remote
- The game is experienced best with stereo sound
For playing with a Wii Remote:
- Wireless sensorbar
- Bluetooth 2.0 - 3.0 (Keep in mind that Blutooth 4.0 and higher may not work!)
Tips & Troubleshooting
- Players can share a controller: You only need to connect one gamepad or Wii Remote for up to 4 players or share the keyboard.
- Laptops/Notebooks may switch to the Onboard graphics card when connected to a screen / beamer via HDMI. Try to play on the laptop display if the game runs slow via HDMI.
- Always connect a Wii Remote / Gamepad to Windows before starting the game or it may not be recognized
- You can change the displayed button layouts to match your gamepad type (Xbox, Playstation, Nintendo) in the player settings
- I experienced slowdown and loading issues with Windows Security Essentials. Disable "Realtime Protection" in WSE to fix this!
- Don't move the .exe from the installation folder or rename / delete things in there or the game fails to load its assets correctly.
- If you ever get an Error Message in a pop-up window, please take a screenshot and message me (see below)!
- If you have further questions, you can contact U-GameZ here!